Welcome to the Stonebrook Women's Ministry!
We are hoping to provide a variety of activities this year that will give you fellowship, good teaching, opportunities to serve and help you grow in your walk with Christ. Some things on the calendar may change, as the planning continues, but this will give you a good idea of what will be going on this academic year.
Women's Ministry Events
9/23 - Progressive Dinner
10/15 - 9-11 a.m. - Teaching Series/Kickoff Event (Topic = Developing Fruitful Relationships)
10/23 - Freezer Meals
1/14 - Teaching Series (Developing Fruitful Time in God's Word)
1/21 - PMS/UFO Movie Night
1/20-3/10 - Bibles & Babies (We will be going through the book "Treasuring Christ When Your Hands are Full")
2/4 - Weighted Blanket Event
2/11 - Dinner Italiano
3/31-4/1 - Retreat/Teaching Series (Fixing OUr Eyes on Jesus - Bringing Life into Focus)
4/14 - Coordinated Outreach with the Rock (Good Friday Outreach)
The Stonebrook Women’s Ministry exists to work with the church as a whole to accomplish Stonebrook’s overall mission, especially:
- To help women foster an authentic, life-giving, biblical walk with God.
- To help women cultivate biblically-ordered, kingdom-minded households.
- Strengthening of relationships for discipleship, friendship and support.
- Helping women grow in their God-given roles.
- Honest dialogs of what affects women today and how God works in the midst.
- Opportunities for the older women to teach younger women. (Titus 2:3-5)
- Opportunities for women to proclaim the gospel.
- Serve the church body and the community in the unique ways that women can serve. (1 Tim. 5)