We highly value our volunteers who make our children's and youth ministries possible!
Please read our Child and Youth Safety Policies.
For the protection of our youngest SCC members, all employees, staff members, adult volunteers or youth volunteers who will be involved in SCC youth ministries must complete the following steps. These documents will be kept confidential and will be on file with the supervising Pastors. If you have completed the process below once, you do not need to do it again.
- Print and complete this application.
- Print and sign the Acceptance of Child and Youth Safety Program form.
- Turn in the completed application and acceptance form to Stonebrook's office.
- Complete the on-line application requesting a background check.
- Complete training venues as they are assigned.
Thank you for your willingness to serve Him and to serve the youth at SCC!
If there are any questions or comments please feel free to contact Duane Smith at Desmith32@gmail.com or 515-232-3202.